ProManage Adds More Flexibility and Choice for Managed Services
For years, large enterprises have looked to Dell Technologies and other managed services providers to help manage their IT operations. Some wanted to supplement internal teams with specialized IT skills while others wanted to take advantage of best practices. Still others needed to free up key talent to focus on strategic business priorities.
Now, interest in managed services is growing rapidly among businesses from 300 to 3000 employees. Managing IT operations in these firms has rapidly become more complex because of cloud applications, new development methodologies, bring-your-own mobile devices, and so on. On top of that, IT is under pressure to help their organizations adopt modern collaboration and workplace support technologies for on-site, at-home, and on-the-road workers.
To free up IT from the time-consuming, but critical tasks required to deliver and support a productive work-from-anywhere experience, Dell is expanding its ProManage portfolio of managed workplace services capabilities. New services are being added in five key management areas including: service desk, device management, collaborative applications, security, and network support.
The new device management and collaboration solutions are designed around Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Microsoft 365, including Teams and SharePoint. This builds on the success of the previously launched Dell ProManage for end users, which leverages VMware Workspace ONE for device management.
Expanded, Modular Options
With ProManage, IT teams can now select from a growing menu of modular managed services that can be mixed, matched, and added to over time to meet unique customer needs. These solutions keep user productivity high and devices healthy, facilitate collaboration, and protect against cyber threats.
The latest Dell ProManage portfolio of services includes:
- Service Desk – Delivers 24×7 hardware and software help desk support for end users, when and how they need it. Employees access support customized for their organization via an online mobile or desktop portal, which includes self-help tools, knowledge center, and links to live chat and phone support.
- Device Management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Leverages Microsoft Endpoint Manager through Azure cloud for modern endpoint device provisioning and monitoring for Windows 10 and mobile endpoints. The service also provides security capabilities such as protecting data, devices and identities against cyber threats and controlling unauthorized access and copying of corporate data.
- Managed Services for Microsoft 365 – Offloads administration, support, and management of M365 tenant and workloads. Dell experts provide secure, personalized workspaces for maximum productivity wherever work is done.
- Managed Detection and Response – Uses advanced analytics and threat response capabilities powered by Secureworks TDR to provide an additional layer of managed security over and above the built-in security tools available with other ProManage modules. Services include around-the-clock, end-to-end monitoring—across endpoints, network and cloud—to investigate potential compromise, and, if a threat is identified, to initiate immediate, expert remediation performed by certified specialists.
- Managed Services for Network and Infrastructure – Provides a single source of expertise and accountability for day-to-day monitoring, managing, and maintenance of multivendor network, server and storage devices that serve workplace systems.
Why Dell ProManage
ProManage delivers unique advantages to IT looking to tap into additional management expertise and services to achieve their specific objectives.
Dell ProManage delivers:
- Flexible choice – Unlike managed services limited to specific products or bundled with specific device-as-a-service offerings, modular ProManage services enable IT to choose services that match their needs today and expand incrementally over time
- Simplicity – ProManage services make managed services practical and affordable with easy-to-understand and consume service options, onboarded in as few as 36 business days. Customers know exactly what management tasks are included, what technologies are covered, and cost-per-month.
- End-to-end expertise – Dell professionals bring depth of knowledge and practical, hands-on experience with everything from the latest Microsoft end-user applications and cloud-based management tools, to back-end IT infrastructure maintenance, to end-to-end security and operational best practices.
- Single-source – With 200+ million assets supported worldwide, no one is better qualified to manage Dell Technologies systems. Additionally, ProManage managed service capabilities extend across multi-vendor, multi-platform, and multi-OS environments, from endpoints, to network devices, to servers and storage, taking on the most challenging of mixed environments.
- Proven, award-winning service – For decades, Dell has been a leader in service excellence and innovation—receiving TSIA awards for consulting methodologies to award-winning end user support services that leverage AI for proactive and predictive support. The breadth and depth of Dell’s partnership, with Microsoft with more than 30 awards over the last decade, exemplifies our Microsoft expertise. And the experience in managing complex, multivendor IT environments, and CSAT scores of 94%+, means IT can trust Dell to deliver as promised.
Are Managed Services in Your Future?
Tune in to a recent webcast to learn more about how the flexibility and choice provided by Dell ProManage addresses the IT needs of the modern workforce.