Leverage Dell Technologies Award-Winning Experience in Enabling Today’s Modern, Mobile and Remote Workforce
At Dell, we’ve been working to provide the best devices and experiences for the workforce since PC’s started becoming essential business tools. Thinking back to 2010 when I was just in my second year at Dell, Microsoft had just launched Windows 7. Dell was well down the road on building its capabilities as a high-volume Windows PC provider with services to help deploy, secure, manage, and support Windows PCs. It was also the year Microsoft gave Dell its first partner of the year award for deploying Windows PC’s.
Today, organizations of all kinds are facing unprecedented challenges—including how best to empower employees working in remote, on-site, or hybrid situations. Fortunately, Dell has the knowledge and capability to implement modern workplace solutions that can provide team members anywhere with the creation, communication, and collaboration tools they need to be productive. These solutions are based on our award-winning devices, service offerings and technologies from our partners like VMware and Microsoft.
We’ve learned a lot over the last ten years about deploying these types of solutions and I’m proud our work has been recognized by Microsoft every single one of those years, including two awards this year.
- 2020 MSUS Partner Award for Modern Workplace/Modern Endpoint Management – citing “leadership in customer impact, solution innovation, deployment and exceptional use of advanced features in Microsoft technologies”
- FY20 US Top Microsoft 365 Deployment Partner – for helping organizations of all sizes to quickly realize the workforce experience and productivity benefits of Microsoft 365 solutions
Indeed, over the last decade, Dell has earned more than 30 Microsoft partner of the year awards around the world for our innovative solutions for deploying and managing PC’s.
Making the Most of Modern Tools
While the capabilities gained in moving applications and data from physical desktops to the cloud have been critical to enable a remote workforce, this transition comes with challenges.
For example, many organizations must modernize client, data center, and network infrastructure. Connecting remote endpoints on the internet to internal networks raises security concerns. And people working in isolation can find it especially difficult to become proficient in using new tools.
Helping consumers and enterprises to more quickly and easily get the most out of their technologies is a passion at Dell. It’s what drives us to work closely with both our partners and customers to develop and refine services to simplify and accelerate putting technologies to work for individual user and business success. We’re ready to supply customers with advisory, deployment, management and support services—with many of delivered remotely or low-touch.
- Shipping work-ready devices directly to remote end users – Dell provisioning services leverage the customer’s choice of Microsoft Endpoint Manager or VMware Workspace ONE along with Windows Autopilot to register, preconfigure, and image Dell devices in the factory with the appropriate settings, drivers and apps for each user—including lock-in to the Windows 10 version their organization has verified and tested. Workers simply power-on for a smooth, out-of-the-box, self-start-up experience.
- Keeping work secure – Unfortunately, working remotely is nothing new for cybercriminals and hackers, and with 95% of security breaches occurring at the endpoint, Dell Endpoint Security Services help protect data, devices, identity and applications with assessment, solution implementation, knowledge transfer, and continuing checks, updates and reports. Our Microsoft 365 security and compliance expertise guides organizations in fully leveraging Microsoft security features to identify risks and prevent breaches.
- Putting Microsoft Teams to work – Microsoft built Teams as the hub for digital teamwork—a single and secure chat, voice and video-based workspace for chats, meetings, calls, files, and tools—including access to the familiar Office apps users already know. Dell offers a full range of Teams services for making the most of this richer, more productive and collaborative environment. In addition, Adoption and Change Management services can help ensure remote employees have a positive experience and take advantage of new ways of working
- Managing Windows Devices – Dell also offers services and solutions that help simplify managing Microsoft environments, including Windows as a Service (WaaS) management services that offload IT organizations from handling Windows update releases and Unified Endpoint Management solutions leveraging both Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune and SCCM) and VMware Workspace ONE.
For more than a decade, Dell Technologies has kept pace with Microsoft innovation. We continue to closely collaborate with Microsoft —from programs and initiatives at the corporate level, to joint solution and service delivery with the Microsoft field. Similarly, we have jointly developed our Unified Workspace solution with VMware which focuses on simplifying the modern PC lifecycle deployment, security, management and support.
You can count on us to help you make the most of modern workplace solutions as we move forward into this next decade together. Contact your Dell Technologies Services representative today to learn more.
 Verizon Data Breach Digest, 2017.